Login |  Register |  FAQ

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Resolution No. 2, 05-17-10, CQB Eye/Face Protection

Post subject: Resolution No. 2, 05-17-10, CQB Eye/Face Protection
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:12 pm 
I love forums!
I love forums!

A Motion was made by Steevols to amend the CQB Eye/Face Protection Requirements as follows:
"All players under the age of 18 shall, when playing in a CQB game, wear a hard face mask with full seal eye protection. All players over the age of 18 shall, when playing in a CQB game, wear full seal eye protection and mouth protection (either a mouth guard or face mask)."

Motion Seconded by GrimWulf

After discussion and voting an amended Motion was carried unanimously:

"All players under the age of 18 shall, when playing in a CQB game, wear a hard face mask with full seal eye protection. All players over the age of 18 shall be required to wear full seal eye protection. Additional face and mouth protection for players over 18 shall be at their own discretion."

The AOSC Charter has been amended as such.

▲ ▲

Last edited by Dominum on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]